Advanced electric motors and long runtime EnerSys® batteries provide electric lift trucks with all the power and performance of Class 4 and 5 internal combustion (IC) trucks, with none of the drawbacks.
- Electric lift trucks perform in operations that were historically supported only by IC, including heavy demand and multi-shift.
- Electric outperforms IC in critical metrics, like lift speed and Right Angle Stack.
- Electrics feature tighter turning radii, allowing narrower aisles and more racks.
- Electrics lift the heaviest loads, indoors and outdoors.
- Electrics perform on inclines, ramps and grade changes.
- Better visibility, less noise, and less vibration mean less driver fatigue and higher productivity.
See how converting to electric gets your job done.