Not the Bank
With C2E℠, you can lease the batteries and chargers as a monthly expense, and start saving valuable dollars on fuel, maintenance and labor from the day you convert.
- Save $6,300 per truck per year in fuel – starting day 1.
- Lease batteries and chargers – no upfront capital required.
- With no radiators, fluids or filters, electric lift trucks cost up to 40% less to maintain.
- Regenerative brakes extend service intervals, extend tire life and reclaim energy.
- Eliminate tank changes and save up to $75,000 a year in labor costs.
- On average, electric trucks hold a higher residual at the end of a 5yr lease.
- With no flammable gas on site, facility insurance is generally lower.
- Bonus: Most utilities offer conversion incentives – and we’ll help you get them.
See how we make converting to electric an exercise in savings.